Chai Jun & Coconut Chia Pudding
Ready in 40-60 mins
- 12 oz Shanti Elixirs Chai Jun
- 1 can organic coconut milk (or preferred alternative) approx. 13.5 oz
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp honey (or preferred alternative)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- ¼ banana sliced
- Blend Shanti Elixirs Chai Jun, coconut milk, cinnamon powder, honey and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with a lid.
- Add chia seeds to the mixture and slowly stir to incorporate throughout.
- Cover the mixture and place in the refrigerator for 40-60 mins.
- When desired consistency is reached, sprinkle with cacao nibs and sliced bananas and enjoy!
For a thicker pudding, add more chia seeds.
For a more liquid pudding, add less chia seeds.
Blend a ripe banana with the coconut milk and Chai Jun for added creaminess and flavor
For vegan alternative, replace honey with coconut or brown sugar